A few of us UK Indie Small Press comics people got together and made a free Halloween comic. The comic was available to download and we all shared the link amongst our individual fan bases in hope of advertising our creator-owned projects to a few more people. After a week the link was removed and the individuals were free to do what they want with their respective properties.
- Chop Chop Chop! by Peter Mason
- Afterlife Inc. – The Black Room by Jon Lock and R.H. Stewart
- Peg Powler by Samantha Holmlund
- Descending Outlands – Halloween Special by Shaun Dobie and Paulo Oliveria
- A Date with Death by David Hailwood, Tom Suleri, and Ken Reynolds
- One More Family Secret by Luke Cooper
- Bertie Bear – Prelude to Terror by Andy W. Clift
- Think Yourself Dead by Stu Smith, David Hailwood, and Brett Burbridge
- The Gee Bees – The October House by Steven D Quirke, Kel Winser, and myself
- The Kill Screen – Out of Sync by Mike Garley, Josh Sherwell, and myself
- The Witch of the West Wood by Giuseppa Barresi
- Little Terrors – A Halloween Tale by Jon Scrivens and Patrick Cline
- The Red Mask from Mars Vs the Halloweener by Vince Hunt and Shaun Dobie
I also had the honour of designing the cover for this little anthology, Mike Garley (who compiled the book did all the layouts, and co-ordinated all the creators and their stories) had suggested we wanted to feature as much of the artwork as possible so I used big chunky letters (adapted from a BlamBot font) and chose some artwork to fit inside them, I was given free reign to pick the art so that was fun. I went my instincts for the most part, tried not to dwell n what was being included and what wasn’t and I had fun cropping them together as the letters overlapped. I was really happy with the result.
The following is for showcasing my lettering and may include SPOILERS (many of these stories will appear as bonus material in com:2ems mat;terial in cjpg">